[Clothing] Billabong Boxer Tchico

No Comments
Guys, I missed y'all so much! Today I decided to publish this set of Billabong's underwear.
Ahm, I already published this set before, but I did some changes. So this is a brand new and better. Okay? And the original set has the blue and striped boxer, the old version hasn't. For this reason I decided publish a new version. Soon I'll publish the black and white version. =)
P.s: I made this set on November 30, 2015 and I'm publishing now. Forgive me for I being so lazy. XD
P.s.2: This underwear has no bulge, I use Lumia Lovers Sims bulge. If you want, you should download my fix or the underwear may be warped.

Bro, thanks for allowing me edit your mesh. =)

 
Did you like this set? Follow me!


Download
Bulge fixed by me
Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comentários

Post a Comment