[Clothing] Billabong Boxer Tchico (B & W)

3 comments
So guys, this is my second variation of Boxer Tchico. The first version I made was inspired by Billabong underwear from its store and this version was my idea. I hope y'all appreciate it. =)

P.s.: This underwear has no bulge, I use Lumia Lovers Sims bulge. If you want, you should download my fix or the underwear may be warped.

Bro, thanks for allowing me edit your mesh. =)


Did you like this set? Follow me!

Download
Bulge fixed by me
Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Sempre que eu tento baixar algum acontece algum erro, Como proceder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá, Ana! Eu tive um problema com o dropbox, até deixei um aviso acima dos posts. Irei fixar tudo em breve. Mas podes baixar todas as minhas roupas masculinas por aqui.

      Abraços!

      Delete