[Clothing] Britney's Athletic Shirt

No Comments
Hello... it's me! ♪♫ XD I missed you guys. I've been a little busy. A few weeks ago I made a Britney Spears' athletic shirt from this picture on her Instagram profile. I tried (very hard) make a decent mesh for this clothing, so forgive me if it isn't perfect and it isn't.
P.s.: The phrase in these shirts is a little "warped" because of the mesh, the breast definition, but it is okay. If it was for male sim, it would be normal, I see.

And thanks to my dear friend simplysickandtired for supporting me to create this. #itsbritneybitch XD  

And this is my last creation for 2015. I hope bring new and awesome and better creations for you in 2016. See y'all next year! LOL XD


Did you like this set? Follow me!

Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comentários

Post a Comment