[Clothing] JLo's First Love Swimsuit

2 comments
Hey you guys! How are you? I hope y'all are well. So... I brought my first clothing to female Sims. I converted one of my new creation to Sims 3 for Sims 4. This swimsuit was worn by JLo in her clip "First Love". 


I made for Sims 3, but I finished after a year ago, hahaha, and I decided make a version for Sims 4. Well, Sims 3 version is better than Sims 4 version, when I be able to make some changes, I will do. I hope you appreciate it.


Did you like this set? Follow me!

The Sims 4 Version
Download
The Sims 3 Version
Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Hello, we would like to invite you join us at BestDailySims.com Everyday, we will be updating the newest Custom Content from all the greatest creators out there.If you wish to share your creations with us , please submit them in the submission section of our site. Hope to see you join us and visit as you please. Best Regards BDS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for your invite. I'll, of course! =)
      Cheers!

      Delete