[Clothing] Billabong Swimwear Low Go

6 comments
Hello guys! =3 Now I'm loving TS4, 'cause we have pools and now I can make swimwear. =3
So I converted this set from my creation for TS3. It's a simple swimwear, but I like it. =) I made another and I need to take some screenshots before publishing. I would publish this set last night, but I needed to take some screenshots and I was so tired, 'cause I haven't sleep well this week, so I finished today. I hope y'all like it.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X Updated 10/18/2015 X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Fixed! Now it's compatible with all skins, including S-Club's skins.



Did you like this set? Follow me!


Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Thank you! =) Where did you get the skin, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei, muito bonita :D David onde encontro esse belo corporal para os sims? Obrigada.

    ReplyDelete