[Clothing] Billabong Swimwear Cunning

No Comments
Hey you guys! =D Finally we get pool in TS4! \o/ I couldn't wait, hahaha
Now I'm excited making stuff for TS4 and converting my creations from TS3 for TS4. I'll also try convert another clothes made by me.
Btw, this swimwear was made by me for TS3, how this very simple swimwear was most viewed than others, I decided convert it for TS4. I hope y'all enjoy it 'cause I'll make more. =) I went to sleep late last night making the textures and finished it today.
It is stand alone and there are 3 variations like the TS3 version

Oh, before I forget: When you select Swimwear, deselect the filter "Swimwear", go to bottom and you'll find my clothe. =)

P.S.: I don't know, but I think I was the first to make a male swimwear for TS4. XD 

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X Updated 10/18/2015 X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
Fixed! Now it's compatible with all skins, including S-Club's skins.




Do you liked this set? Follow me!

Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comentários

Post a Comment