[Clothing] Shirt Button Open and Shorts Jeans Denim

4 comments
Hey guys! How are you? Pardon my absence! I have several stuffs to post for y'all. <3
Oh, I'll update some of my creations soon, have seen a post of Joe in his blog about the CCs before the game full. I'm lazy and I work all day, when I can update, I'll update. But then, down to business!

I made this set of jeans denim. Well, I came trying to do this shirt since the demo, but finally I got! \o/ And I made the shorts, 'cause I also love shorts jeans. This shirt you can find in Everyday and Party. The shorts you can find in Everyday and Athletic.

Guys, I hope y'all enjoy it, 'cause I made with love for y'all. I didn't play because I was making clothes. ;-; But okay, after I'll play a lot. XD

~XO

Do you liked this set? Follow me!
Shirts
Download
Shorts
Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Perfeito ! Parabens pelo Magnifico Trabalho !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito, muito obrigado! =D
      Em breve terá mais. XD

      Delete
  2. Lovely set of clothes for males. Thank you. I love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the hair? Btw cool shirt

    ReplyDelete