[Eyes] David's Eyes Default

9 comments
Yay! I made a new contacts lenses a few days ago and I liked it. I have done another, but I didn't like.
I made in 2 versions: All in one and separately. I hope you enjoy it, guys!
~XO


X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X Updated 10/18/2015 X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X


I made some changes. Someone on my tumblr asked me to add new colors by EA.
  • Dark Blue
  • Hazel Dark Blue
  • Hazel Oliver Green
  • Hazel Gray Brown
  • Purple
And I edited the sclera. I think it's all right now. Enjoy it! =)


Do you liked this set? Follow me!

Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. I love these, but the description is confusing, it says Contacts, Default? Contacts means they are not default. So are they default or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!
      lol XD
      But yeah, it is default.

      Delete
  2. Those are some pretty eyes. I especially like the brown colours. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =D
      I love the blue colours, I think the blue colors are more realistic than the brown.
      You are welcome!

      Delete
  3. Eu adorei, obrigada estava precisando de boas lentes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meu amigo,como sempre vc ARRASA..Adoreiiiiii!!!
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado minha querida! <3 Que ótimo!
      Beijos!

      Delete
    2. How do I get all? I need Amber for a project.

      Delete