[Clothing] Nike T-Shirts

3 comments
Hey, hey, hey! What's up? I told you before I'm converting some of my old creations for TS4 and this one of my creations of TS3 that I made for TS4. You can find this t-shirt TS3 version here. Well, this set is default, I think I'll making just default, 'cause we won't be able to use more than 2 shirts, only shows one of them. -_- But this happens only with "ymTop_ShirtTeeShort". Because there are several different colors and patterns and it only remains a space for some custom shirt. This t-shirts will replacent the "Wolf's Shirt", okay?
Let's download? 

--- Edit 09/15/14 ---

Now this set is non-default.


Do you liked this set? Follow me!

Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I don't think my other comment went through. Nice t-shirts. Thanks for sharing wish it was 5th September already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your others comments in other posts.
      Thank you and you are welcome my dear!
      I can't wait for this day! <3

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Yeah me too. Now I have it. I love the game and your
      t-shirts looks great in game : )

      Delete